Thursday, July 19, 2012

Birthday Party #1

When my mom found out that I was only having a birthday dinner for Derek's first birthday, she decided to throw a big party for him. It was a swim party with most of my dad's family. It was a great turn out, and Derek had a lot of fun as well.
 I loved this banner Rosy made!
 Derek loves the pool, it was a perfect day for it too!



 He enjoyed digging into his cake, and it was his first time having cake ever!
 Pinata time!!

I loved how everyone got up to grab the candy that fell from the pinata, I guess we don't have a lot of kids in the family
 Here's Derek with his presents. He's a happy boy :)
It was such a hot day but it was fun. A big thanks to my mom and Rosy for an awesome day for Derek!

1 comment:

Joi Montrief said...

So fun! I bet he had a blast!